The Legal Aid Society of Milwaukee provides free legal assistance to needy Milwaukee County residents with civil legal problems. To get help, follow the intake process and get started. Please contact the Civil Division with any questions about these services.

Civil Division

Court Appointed Services

Legal Aid represents children in need of protection and or services, and minors in cases of paternity, divorce, adoption, and termination of parental rights. These service are appointed by a judge.