- Legal Action of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection
- City of Milwaukee Department of Neighborhood Services
- Tenant Resource Center
- Emergency Housing Assistance (administered through W2 Agencies)
- Statutes and Other Sources of Law
If you have no place to stay or will soon become homeless, please call the 211 hotline for help. The 211 Hotline provides access to all shelters in Milwaukee County and can refer you to any other resources that may be able to help. Help is also available online or by text message–text your ZIP code to TXT-211 (898-211) to begin.